3 July 2014

Room 8 Has Talent

At the end of gymnastics sessions we have had a Room 8 has Talent Competition.This week, as it was our last, everyone was able to choose their own talent.
Lucy was the winner with a score of 9, closely followed by Myles and Greta with a score of 8.7.
The winners wrote about their routine .
Greta...
I jumped on the horse, landed in a star jump and did some  cartwheels.Then I went whoolah! And I got 2nd equal with Myles and I won a jelly bean.
Myles said...
I ran up and did a flip and landed on my feet. I got 8.7! Yahoo !
Lucy said...
I ran and did a cartwheel flip thing and then I did a rollypolly, followed by a normal cartwheel. I then did a handstand into a bridge and I ended up standing up FOR THE FIRST TIME! I did a normal bridge, stood up and I came first. Greta  and Myles tied for second place. I won two jellybeans.Yah !



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was really fun to do room 8 got talent it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!



Lucy

Anonymous said...

Hi Room 8, what fun! Lucy has been flipping around the house for days! I hope you all enjoyed your gymnastics. Kate (Lucy's mother)

Anonymous said...

I loved doing that it was so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

Greta said...

That was so fun!

DYLAN said...

wow Greta YOU MUST BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY DYLAN