13 October 2013

Welcome to Term 4

It's a busy and fun term as we wind up to the end of the year. We have lots still to learn and enjoy particularly our Antarctica study .
Penguins sliding off the ice into the water
Penguins sliding into the water
 We are learning to write like author Lauren Child and we have to perfect our our persuasive writing and language as well.
There's athletics and swimming  for PE and lots of new ideas in maths still to learn.
Remember your hat and drink bottle !

Here are Chalrlei and Lola about to have fun
Charlie and Lola

See you Monday to get started .

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi room 8
I am so excited that we are going to be studying on Antarctica! Lucy

Mia said...

I am looking forward to see you all. I am exited to study antarctica and the animals that live there.I am exited to show you grandma and grandpa.I hope I am class captain first.Nora might come to school for a day they came here for a holiday.I do hope she can.I am happy to go back to school again a see miss chao and all my friends.









Che said...

I am looking forward to school again and playing with my friends. Athletics will be cool and so will be the pool.

Evie said...

I can't wait to study all about Antarctica. It will be awesome! Swimming is going to be really fun and so will athletics. See you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to going in the outdoor big pool and meeting all my friends again. PS I love penguins and love to study the Polar regions...... Emily !!!**********

Erin said...

Its going to be such a great term. When I went to Australia on the last day I went to the Sea life aquarium we saw penguins. The baby ones were so cute and fluffy and big.

AMY said...

I am looking forward to school again. And seeing my friends. I also want grandma and grandpa to pick me up from school. And do karate lessons. From Amy

Nora and Evie said...

Hi room 8! it feels great to be back with you for a day.

Three Four Muritai said...

Rory and I are enjoying learning about Charlie and Lola.
And we cant wait until wa make our Charlie and Lola
stories

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading Charlie and Lola books.
The Charlie and Lola books are fun to read and learn about!
I liked making sensory posters on the computer.